Quick mango fool
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
If you add a little lemon juice to condensed milk it will thicken - so it makes it really easy to make mousses and fools. You can try any fruits that you like!
- 400g can mangoes
- 142ml carton double cream
- 150g tub Greek yogurt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 8tbsp condensed milk
- Drain the mangoes, reserving the juice.
- Place in a food processor and blend with a few tablespoons of the juice to make a smooth puree.
- Whip the double cream until soft peaks form and then combine with the Greek yogurt and condensed milk.
- Swirl the mango puree and cream mixture into glasses and serve with a fine almond biscuit to dunk!
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 404(kcal)
- Fat 26.4g
- Saturates 16.0g
- Sugars 38.4g
- Salt 0.1g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.