Minty lamb burgers
- 500g lamb mince,
- 3tsp mint sauce,
- 4tbsp breadcrumbs,
- 3tbsp frozen chopped shallots
- 1tsp dried oregano
- Mix together the lamb mince, mint sauce, breadcrumbs, frozen chopped shallots and oregano and season well.
- Divide into 6 and, with lightly oiled hands, shape into burgers.
- Chill until ready to cook. Cook on the barbecue or in a griddle pan for 4-5 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Serve in 6 bread rolls with a crunchy salad. We used grated carrot, pickled cabbage and shredded lettuce.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 428(kcal)
- Fat 16.0g
- Saturates 6.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.