Prawns with lemon, sage and garlic
- Olive oil
- 5 whole, cloves garlic
- Few sage leaves
- Zest and juice of 1 ½ lemons
- 18 whole, shell-on raw king prawns
- Rusty bread
- To make a dip, combine 3tbsp good-quality olive oil, 2 whole crushed cloves of garlic, juice and zest of 1⁄2 lemon and a few sage leaves, finely chopped; leave to infuse.
- In a bowl, mix together the zest and juice of 1 lemon, 1tbsp olive oil, a few sage leaves, finely chopped, 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped, and black pepper.
- Add 18 whole, shell-on raw king prawns and toss together.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Cook on the barbecue for about 3-4 mins.
- Serve with crusty bread and the dip.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 80(kcal)
- Fat 7.5g
- Saturates 1.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.