Beetroot and mushroom burgers
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 25g garlic butter
- Few thyme leaves
- 4 ciabatta bread buns
- Olive oil
- 125g ready-cooked beetroot, diced
- 100g crumbled feta cheese
- Cook the portobello mushrooms, gill-side down, on the barbecue for 5 mins, then turn over and dot with the garlic butter and a few thyme leaves.
- Cook for a further 5-10 mins.
- Brush the cut side of four ciabatta bread buns with olive oil and put on the barbecue until lightly toasted.
- Serve in the buns with ready-cooked beetroot and crumbled feta.
- Melt a little more garlic butter and drizzle over.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 400(kcal)
- Fat 24.0g
- Saturates 11.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.