Creamy garlic mussels in a bag
- 1kg fresh mussels, cleaned,
- 4 shallots, peeled and sliced,
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 150ml dry white wine
- 100ml double cream
- Make 2 large double-layered foil parcels.
- Divide between them the fresh mussels, shallots, garlic cloved and a handful of flat-leaf parsley.
- Pour over dry white wine and double cream and seal the parcels.
- Put on top of the barbecue (add a lid if you have one) and cook for 8-10 mins until all mussels are open. Discard any that remain closed.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 456(kcal)
- Fat 30.0g
- Saturates 17.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.