Sticky Hoisin ribs
- 1kg spare ribs
- 150ml jar sticky Hoisin stir-fry marinade, like Wagamama’s
- 3tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Knob of root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Handful fresh coriander
- 2 spring onions, chopped
You don't need a barbecue to make these ribs. Just use a griddle pan on a really high heat in step 3.
- Cover the spare ribs with cold water, bring to boil and simmer for 15 mins.
- Drain and coat with the sticky Hoisin stir-fry marinade.
- Barbecue for 3-4 mins on each side until sticky and crispy.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pan with the red chilli, root ginger, garlic, fresh coriander and spring onions.
- Serve spooned over the ribs.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 500(kcal)
- Fat 37.0g
- Saturates 11.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.