Honey and soy-glazed tuna
Prep time:(plus marinating at least 30 mins)
Total time:(plus marinating at least 30 mins)
Skill level: Easy peasy
IngredientsFor the tuna:
- 4 fresh tuna steaks
- 1 serving of soy, honey and ginger marinade
- 1 mango, peeled, stoned and diced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Zested rind and juice of 1 lime
- 2 spring onions, sliced
The mango and chilli salsa can be made a few hours beforehand and kept in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Place the tuna steaks in a freezer bag, pour in the marinade and seal the bag. Turn the bag to coat the tuna in the marinade and leave it to marinate for at least 30 mins, turning the bag a couple of times to ensure that the fish is well coated.
- Cook the tuna over a medium heat on the barbecue for about 4-5 mins on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- To make the salsa: Mix all the ingredients together and keep chilled until serving.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 300(kcal)
- Fat 7.0g
- Saturates 2.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.