- 1l carton fruit juice (we used apple, raspberry and guava)
- 150-200ml (5-7fl oz) tequila
- ½ x 1l bottle lemonade
- Ice and slices of lime
This punch is also lovely made with pineapple juice, and with a few sprigs of mint added to it.
- Pour the fruit juice into a large jug and mix in the tequila.
- Add the lemonade to taste.
- Add ice to keep the drink cool, and serve with slices of lime.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 100(kcal)
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturates 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.