Chocolate fridge bites
- 150g each of dark and milk chocolate
- 100g butter
- 4tbsp golden syrup
- 50g dried sweetened sour cherries
- 50g pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 75g toasted blanched almonds, roughly chopped
- 75g digestive biscuits, broken into pieces
- 100g white chocolate, chopped into chunks
- Grease and line an 18cm square tin.
- Put the chocolate, butter and syrup in a bowl. Put over a pan of barely simmering water and allow to melt; stir briefly. Leave to cool for 2 mins.
- Add two-thirds of each of the remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour into the prepared tin and sprinkle over the remaining ingredients. Chill in the fridge, then cut into squares.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 252(kcal)
- Fat 16.0g
- Saturates 8.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.