Spring onion, potato and cheese frittata
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 250g cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 6 spring onions, sliced 1cm thick
- 150g broad beans, defrosted if frozen
- Few sprigs flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 100g Brie, cubed
- 100g Cheddar, cubes
- 6 medium, free-range eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Heat oil in a medium 20cm ovenproof frying pan. Add potatoes, onions and broad beans; cook for 2 mins, until the onions have softened. Season, stir in the parsley and half the cheese; pour in the eggs, scatter with remaining cheese, and cook for 2 mins.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 25-30 mins, until set.
- Cool for 10 mins before serving, or allow to cool then chill for lunchboxes if you prefer.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 249(kcal)
- Fat 17.0g
- Saturates 8.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.