Coronation-style chicken sandwiches
- 150g (5oz) cooked chicken
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- 2tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1tbsp mango chutney
- ½tsp curry paste or curry powder
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices white bread
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
You can either use leftover roast chicken or poach a chicken breast and let it cool
- Shred the chicken, then chop it fairly finely.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, chutney, curry paste or powder, coriander and seasoning. Then mix in the chopped chicken.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the slices of bread. Put a few spinach leaves on to 3 of the slices. Sandwich slices together. Cut off crusts and cut sandwiches into quarters.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 82(kcal)
- Fat 3.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.