Feta and black olive crusted rack of lamb
- 2 racks of lamb (6 cutlets on each)
- 1tbsp mint jelly
- 100g rosemary and garlicbreadcrumbs
- Small bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ x 110g jar pitted black olives, chopped
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1tbsp olive oil
Top tip: Juicy meat with a delicious crust – you may need to pick it up with your fingers!
Remember to take the lamb out of the fridge half an hour beforehand or it’ll take quite a bit longer to cook.
- Heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6). Brush the lamb racks with the mint jelly.
- In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon zest, olives, feta and olive oil. Press onto the lamb racks. Transfer to a greased baking tray and roast for 30-40 mins (depending on how well-done you like your meat).
- Rest for 10 mins before carving.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 339(kcal)
- Fat 17.0g
- Saturates 7.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.