Chocolate honeycomb mousse pots
- 100g dark chocolate
- 75g milk chocolate
- 75ml double cream
- 3 medium eggs, separated
- 25g caster sugar
- 3 Crunchie bars, broken into pieces
- Melt the dark and milk chocolate together with the cream in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then whisk in the egg yolks.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric whisk, then gradually add the sugar and whisk until quite stiff. Add a spoonful of egg white mix to the chocolate mixture and fold in to loosen, then fold in the rest until combined.
- Fold in one third of the Crunchie pieces. Divide between 6x125ml ramekins (or small tumblers).
- Chill in the fridge until set. Divide the remaining Crunchie shards on top and dive in!
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 313(kcal)
- Fat 20.0g
- Saturates 12.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.