Veggie satay noodle salad
- 2x150g pack marinated tofu pieces
- 150g sugar snap peas, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- small bunch mint, roughly chopped
- small bunch basil, roughly chopped
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 bundles of rice noodles from a 250g pack
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oi
- l3tbsp peanut butter
- juice of 3 limes
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large frying pan and cook the tofu for 5-6 mins, just to heat through. Meanwhile, boil the rice noodles according to pack instructions, drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain well and mix with the sesame oil.
- Using a vegetable peeler, pare carrots into ribbons. For the dressing, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, chilli sauce, 100ml cold water and season.
- Put the noodles, tofu and remaining ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 470(kcal)
- Fat 16.0g
- Saturates 3.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.