- 500g new potatoes, halved if large
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 400g pack British outdoor-reared pork sausages
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 200g runner beans, sliced
- 2tbsp thick balsamic vinegar
Change this sausage bake to suit your taste. You could try using different flavoured sausages and varying the veg.
- Heat oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Put new potatoes, halved if large, in a roasting tin, add garlic and olive oil and toss to coat. Roast for 15 mins.
- Add squash and cook for a further 10 mins.
- Add sausages to the tin, toss again and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Add tomatoes, runner beans and balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 8-10 mins until the beans are tender.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 500(kcal)
- Fat 29.0g
- Saturates 10.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.