Triple chocolate brownies
- 300g dark chocolate(70% cocoa)
- 100g milk chocolate
- 300g unsalted butter
- 300g organic caster sugar
- 6 medium free-range eggs
- 40g cocoa powder
- 100g plain flour
- 125g white chocolate chunks
Add whatever chocolate chunks you like - Smarties, M&M's and fudge all work well
- Heat oven to Mark 4/180įC.
- Gently melt chocolates and the butter together in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, stir and leave to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the sugar and eggs together until pale and thick. Gradually beat in the melted chocolate, then sift the cocoa and flour together and fold into the chocolate mix using a metal spoon to just combine.
- Pour into a greased, base-lined 25x33cm brownie tin, scatter the white choc chunks on top and press in. Bake for 25 mins (the surface needs to be set to the touch and a skewer still has a little mixture clinging to it).
- Leave to cool in the tin, then cut into 24 squares.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 300(kcal)
- Fat 19.0g
- Saturates 11.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.