Cheryl's Bakewell tart cupcakes
Total time:(not including decorating time)
Skill level: Easy peasy
Wow, how impressive are Cheryl's Bakewell tart cupcakes? Our lovely user made them for friends and family and sent the recipe into us. Have a go at her quick and easy 4-step recipe today
- 200g butter, well softened,
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 100g ground almonds
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- ½tsp almond extract or essence
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan oven/350ºF/gas mark 4.
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand-held mixer until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases and bake for 20 mins.
- Top with a little jam once cooled, then cut out discs of sugarpaste and decorate as you please.