Easy salmon pate
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Salmon pate is great for a starter or as a party snack which is perfect for the festive season! This simple recipe is ready in just 10 mins - which gives you more time to have fun!
- 120g smoked salmon
- 4 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 60ml half fat crème fraîche
- 15ml squeezed lemon juice
- Black pepper
If you're trying to be healthy you can use a low fat mayonnaise to make this recipe
- Place the smoked salmon with half fat crème fraîche, mayonnaise and black pepper in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth and add lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with crusty bread or Melba toast.