Skill level: Easy peasy
Keep away the cold with this classic winter warmer. A fruity combination of whisky, apple juice and cinnamon, a hot toddy is always a winner.
- 50ml whisky
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 pod of green cardamom
- 2 wedges of lemon, juiced
- 1 wedge of orange, juiced
- 37.5ml pressed apple juice
- Boiling water
- Add 1 pod of green cardamom, a pinch of cinnamon and 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar to a heat proof glass and gently press the cardamom.
- Half fill the glass with boiling water then pour in the apple juice and Teacherís whisky.
- Squeeze in 2 wedges of lemon and a wedge of orange, gently stir until the sugar has dissolved and then top up with boiling water.
- If preferred, strain off into a fresh glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick.