Spicy turkey salad
- 2 tbs mango chutney
- 1 tbs tikka masala curry paste
- 200g tub Greek yogurt
- 5 tbs mayonnaise
- 400g (14oz) cooked turkey, cut into chunks
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Baby spinach leaves, to serve
Serve spoonfuls of this curry in Little Gem lettuce leaves for a party snack.
- Put the mango chutney into a bowl with the curry paste, Greek yogurt and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Add the turkey chunks and the coriander leaves, stirring well. Serve with baby spinach, or any salad of your choice.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 380(kcal)
- Fat 25.0g
- Saturates 6.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.