Christmas club sandwich
- 6 slices granary bread
- 6 tsp mayonnaise
- 6 slices cooked turkey
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 4 tsp cooked stuffing
- 4 cooked chipolatas, halved lengthways
- 2 handfuls of rocket and chard salad or other leaves
- 4 cocktail sticks
This sandwich can be made with chicken. Add some cold bread sauce too.
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with the mayonnaise. Top 2 slices of bread with the turkey slices and cranberry sauce.
- Put a second slice of bread, mayonnaise-side up, on top, then pile on the stuffing, halved chipolatas and a handful of salad leaves.
- Put the last slice of bread on top. Push 2 cocktail sticks into each sandwich to hold them together, then cut the sandwich in half and serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 615(kcal)
- Fat 25.0g
- Saturates 6.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.