Salmon and scrambled egg bagels
- 2 bagels, cut in half horizontally
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 4 slices smoked salmon
You can use cream cheese, crème fraîche or cream instead of the mascarpone
- Toast the bagels until they are a pale golden colour.
- Meanwhile, pour the eggs into a non-stick pan. Add the mascarpone and seasoning. Heat gently, stirring, until softly set.
- Stir in the chives. Spoon scrambled eggs on each bagel half and top with a twist of smoked salmon. Grind black pepper over the top.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 320(kcal)
- Fat 16.5g
- Saturates 6.5g
- Sugars 0.0g
- Salt 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.