Crushed potatoes with tuna and sweetcorn
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Not only is this recipe super speedy, but it only costs 59p per serving and you can use up any leftover potato too! Great as a quick fix dinner in minutes.
- 800g medium potatoes, diced, skin-on
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 x 200g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 330g can sweetcorn, drained
- 20g pack parsley, chopped (optional)
Add a handful of frozen peas for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Boil the potatoes for approx 8 minutes until tender, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion for 4-5 minutes, add the potatoes and crush roughly. Add the tuna and sweetcorn and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until heated through. Season to taste.
- Garnish with parsley, if using, and serve.