Weight Watchers tandoori salmon with spicy mango salsa
Skill level: Easy peasy
Love salmon? Then you値l adore this tasty new way to serve it. Weight Watchers tandoori salmon with spicy mango salsa coats the salmon in a delicious curry marinade and serve with a spicy salsa for a real fiery meal. The easy to make marinade is made from curry paste, fat-free plain yogurt and black pepper. This delicious marinade could be used for chicken, beef or other fish too. This recipe takes 30 mins to make and serves 4 people. Serve with rice and a freshly made salad to add to your 5-a-day count.
- 1 tsp curry paste
- 1/2 pot virtually fat free, plain yogurt
- 4 fillets salmon, grilled
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 portion dried mango finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 individual chilli, green or red, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh coriander
- 1 tsp vinegar
Serve with one portion of salad vegetables (with a ProPoints value of Zero - if you are on the Weight Watchers plan)
- Mix together the curry paste and yogurt in a shallow dish. Add the salmon fillets and some freshly ground black pepper, tossing to coat. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if preferred.
- Preheat the barbecue or grill. Barbecue or grill the salmon fillets for 6-8 minutes, depending on their thickness, turning once.
- Whilst they are cooking, mix together the mango, red onion, cucumber, chilli and coriander or mint. Add a few drops of lime juice or vinegar.
- Serve the salmon with the chutney, accompanied by a fresh green salad.
Weight Watchers ProPointsｮ Value: 7