Pastrami and Dolcelatte pizza
- 300g pack of 2 large pizza bases
- 4 tbs hot horseradish sauce
- 1 tbs Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 1 large onion, peeled and thinly sliced in rings
- 8 slices pastrami (cooked, cured and spiced beef)
- 100g (3½oz) Dolcelatte cheese
- 8 small gherkins (cornichons), sliced
- Handful of rocket leaves, for serving
You could use any blue creamy cheese or mozzarella instead of Dolcelatte.
- Set the oven to Gas Mark 7 or 220°C. Spread each pizza base with horseradish sauce and mustard, and then scatter with the onion.
- Arrange halved slices of pastrami on top, and crumble the cheese over in the gaps, then scatter slices of gherkin over the cheese.
- Put the 2 pizzas on 1 large baking sheet and bake for about 15 mins, until the cheese has melted. Serve with some rocket leaves on top.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 200(kcal)
- Fat 9.0g
- Saturates 4.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.