Cheat's chicken korma
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons Korma paste
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned and sliced
- 100ml (3 1/2 fl oz) single cream
- A few toasted almonds, for garnish
This recipe would be good made with lamb fillet too. Use creme fraiche if you don't have single cream.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and fry for a couple of mins then stir in the curry paste.
- Add the chicken and fry for a few mins. Stir in the cream. Cover and simmer for 20 mins until the chicken is tender and the sauce thickened.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds for serving.