Pesto and feta pancakes
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Not got time to make your own pancakes? Use ready-made ones to create a tasty meal with this easy recipe. The pesto and feta mix makes a lovely filling while the spinach is a great source of vitamins
- 1 pack of ready-made pancakes
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 85g bag baby spinach leaves
- 4tbsp green pesto
Make your own pancakes with our easy pancake batter recipe
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the tomatoes, feta cheese, 55g baby spinach leaves and 2tbsp of pesto. Toss together well and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the pancakes and roll up. Lay seam side down in a large gratin dish. Mix the remaining pesto with 1tbsp water and drizzle over the top of the pancakes.
- Bake for 18 minutes until golden and bubbling hot.
- Toss the remaining spinach leaves in a squeeze of lemon juice and drizzle of olive oil. Pile the dressed spinach down the centre of the pancakes and serve straight away.