Five veg stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- About 100g (3½oz) each asparagus tips, tenderstem broccoli, runner beans, and sugar-snap peas
- About 4 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette (we like the one by Marks & Spencer)
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Use whatever veg you have to hand to make a colourful stir-fry.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or pan. Add the carrot sticks and stir-fry for a min. Add the asparagus stems, halved lengthways, broccoli, and sliced runner beans. Stir-fry for another min, then add the sugar-snap peas and asparagus tops and fry for a couple of mins.
- Stir in the vinaigrette, sprinkle with parsley and seasoning, then serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 160(kcal)
- Fat 14.0g
- Saturates 2.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.