Monster Red Nose pizza
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Celebrate Red Nose Day by making these fun pizzas. Using readymade pizza bases and simple ingredients, the whole family can get involved in this easy recipe
- 4 readymade mini pizza bases
- 1 jar tomato and balsamic sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, deseeded
- 2 x 125g mozzarella, sliced
- 250g cheddar slices or grated cheddar
- 8 pitted black olives
Make 4 small pizzas or 2 large ones with this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 240°C (or 220°C for fan assisted oven) or Gas Mark 7
- Brush each pizza base with a little olive oil. Spread each base with sliced tomato. Reserve 8 slices of mozzarella for the eyes, tear up the rest and scatter over the tomatoes. Cover with the cheddar slices or grated cheddar.
- Spread thinly with the tomato and balsamic sauce to cover the cheese.
- Slice off the top third of the pepper (about 3cm wide) and cut out triangles for the teeth. Slice the remaining pepper and place across the centre for the mouth, then arrange the teeth.
- Decorate each pizza with 2 slices of mozzarella and an olive on top to make the eyes.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and the edges are crisp.