Sea bass with couscous
- 125g (4oz) tenderstem broccoli, stalks split
- 100g (3½ oz) couscous
- 4 sea bass fillets
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 1 lime or lemon, zest and juice
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
Top tip: Frozen sea bass fillets are good value and so handy to have in the freezer. Add any greens you have available to the couscous.
- Put the broccoli into a pan. Pour in 300ml (½ pint) boiling water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins.
- Add the couscous and turn off the heat.
- Brush the sea bass fillets with a little of the oil and pan fry for 2 mins each side.
- Stir the chopped onion, pine nuts, lime or lemon zest and juice, rest of the oil and torn mint leaves into the couscous. Serve with the sea bass fillets on top.