- Juice of 1 lime
- 12 cooked shell-on king prawns
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- About 2 tablespoons chilli jam
- 6 bamboo skewers
We used Tracklements Chilli Jam, available from delis and www. tracklements.co.uk. Well worth the £3.50 for 250g.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the king prawns. Push a bamboo skewer into the head and tail of 2 prawns, so that they are interlocking into a heart shape. Repeat with remainder of the prawns.
- Serve each one with a lime wedge and some chilli jam. To eat, peel the shell away from the prawns and dip them in the chilli jam. (Hand round napkins!)
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 35(kcal)
- Fat 1.0g
- Saturates 0.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.