- 50g (1 3/4oz) white chocolate
- 50g (1 3/4oz) milk chocolate
- 50g (1 3/4oz) dark chocolate
- 50 whole brazil nuts, shelled
Leave to set at room temperature, not in the fridge as the dark chocolate may develop a cloudy bloom. They will keep for a week in an airtight tin
- Melt the three different chocolates in 3 different bowls, one at a time over a pan of simmering water. Take off the heat, stir gently.
- Dip the brazil nuts in the chocolate carefully to coat them, shake off excess chocolate and put the nuts on a tray lined with bakewell paper and leave to set.