Skill level: Easy peasy
Make these sizzling steak fajitas in less than 20 minutes for a tasty and fuss free meal the whole family will love - plus there's only 418 calories per serving.
- 11/2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 400g trimmed sirloin steaks, cut into thin strips
- 4tbsp HP Guinness sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 11/2tsp ground coriander
- 1/2tsp hot chilli powder (add more if you like it spicier)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 4 x 20cm flour tortillas, warmed
- 4tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- Salad, to serve
As an alternative, roll up the tortillas, place on a baking sheet, top with cheese and grill under golden
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a non-stick deep frying pan over a high heat, add the peppers and onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until charred, stirring occasionally, and remove.
- Add remaining oil and fry the steak for 2 minutes, turning once.
- Stir in the HP Guinness sauce, garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli powder and tomatoes and cook for 15 seconds before adding the vegetables back in and cook for a further minute.
- Stir in the coriander and season before dividing between the warmed tortillas. Roll up and serve with yogurt and salad.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 418(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.