Thai chicken roll
- Crusty rolls (we used M&S ones)
- 1 level tbs Thai green curry paste
- 3tbs oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 6 chicken thigh fillets
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- A few romaine lettuce leaves
- About 4tsp sweet chilli sauce
Wrap made rolls with grease proof paper to keep fresh and crisp
- Mix the curry paste with the oil, lime zest and juice in a nonmetallic dish. Add the chicken thighs and leave to marinate for 10 mins( or overnight if you have the time.)
- Heat a griddle and cook chicken (in 2 batches, if necessary) for about 3 mins on each side, until just cooked and cool.
- Spread the split rolls with mayonnaise. Put a few lettuce leaves on the base of each one, add a chicken thigh and half a thigh, drizzle with chilli sauce and squeeze more lime juice over, if you like. Put the top on, tie and wrap.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 432(kcal)
- Fat 17.0g
- Saturates 3.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.