- Crusty rolls (we used M&S ones)
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 170g can white crabmeat, drained
- 100g pack “hot smoked” salmon flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of ½ a lemon
Wrap the made rolls with grease proof paper to keep fresh.
- Spread 3 tbs of the tartare sauce over the split rolls. Arrange about 6 slices of courgette on the bottom half of each roll.
- Mix the rest of the tartare sauce with the crabmeat and salmon and divide between the rolls, season well and squeeze lemon juice over. Put the top on, tie and wrap, ready for your picnic.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 318(kcal)
- Fat 9.0g
- Saturates 1.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.