Crayfish and courgette tagliatelle
- 150g (5oz) tagliatelle
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 courgette, trimmed and grated
- 180g pot crayfish tails in brine, drained (we used T The Big Prawn Company)
- 200g pot crème fraîche
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- About 2 tbs chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of mild
Crème fraîche (French soured cream) gives a lovely, tangy flavour to this dish. As it’s stable when heated, it makes an excellent lower-fat alternative to double cream for hot sauces.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then add the tagliatelle and cook, according to pack instructions, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and courgette and cook for 2 mins, then add the crayfish and cook for 1 min.
- Drain tagliatelle, add to pan with the crème fraîche, lemon zest and juice, and dill. Warm through, stir and serve sprinkled with mild chilli powder, if you like.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 303(kcal)
- Fat 10.0g
- Saturates 5.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.