- 125g (4oz) raspberries
- 10 tsp Limoncello
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- 4 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 284ml carton double cream
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
If you accidently over-whip the cream, add 1 tbsp milk to slacken it slightly.
- Divide the raspberries between 4 glasses.
- Pour 2 tsp Limoncello over each portion of raspberries.
- Mix the lemon zest with 3 tbsp of the sugar and set aside.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, stir in the Greek yogurt, and the remaining 2 tsp Limoncello and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Spoon the syllabub over the raspberries and sprinkle with the lemon sugar to serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 462(kcal)
- Fat 39.0g
- Saturates 24.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.