- 750g (1½lb) watermelon chunks (or half a watermelon cut into wedges, sliced away from skin, pips removed, cut into chunks)
- 20 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Lemonade, or sparkling wine, such as Prosecco
You can make this drink with a Charentais melon and add a squeeze of lime.
- Purée the watermelon with the mint leaves in a food processor, or use a stick blender.
- Strain into a jug, chill for an hour.
- Pour into a jug or glasses and top up the lemonade or chilled sparkling wine.
- Serve with a sliver of melon, if you like.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 58(kcal)
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturates 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.