Citrus passion cocktail
- 1 large mango, peeled, and stone removed
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 150ml (¼ pint) passion-fruit juice drink (we used Rubicon)
- Sparkling water or sparkling wine, optional
How about freezing this for 10-15 minutes and turning it into a frozen slushy cocktail?
- Put the mango flesh in a food processor, or a large jug, and use a stick blender to purée it. You should be left with about 250ml (8fl oz) purée.
- Add the orange and the lemon juices, and then the passion-fruit drink.
- Serve neat, or top up with sparkling water or chilled white wine, if you like.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 127(kcal)
- Fat 0.0g
- Saturates 0.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.