Sticky sausages and sweet chilli dip
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 4tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 2 spring onions, chopped, optional
- 400g packet chipolata sausages
- 4tbsp mayonnaise
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Take along some more hoisin sauce in a container, so you have another instant dip.
- Set the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Mix the hoisin sauce, honey and spring onion, if using, in a roasting tin. Add the chipolata sausages and coat them well in the sauce.
- Roast the sausages for 15 mins, turn them and cook for 10 more mins until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce and put into a small pot with a lid.
- Transfer the sausages to a container to transport.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 397(kcal)
- Fat 30.0g
- Saturates 9.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.