No-bake peanut butter cookies
- 60g (2oz) butter
- 4 tbs golden syrup
- 2 rounded tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 250g (8oz) muesli with no added sugar (we used Alpen)
Add a couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder, if you like, as well as, or instead of, the peanut butter.
- Melt butter with the golden syrup in a small pan. Off the heat, add the peanut butter and mix until smooth, then add the cereal. Cool for about 5 mins.
- Put the mixture into a tbsp measuring spoon and level the top to make the half-round shapes, or just roll mixture in your hands to make cookies.
- Put on bakewell paper on a tray and chill.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 66(kcal)
- Fat 3.0g
- Saturates 1.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.