Mexican chicken pizza
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
A quick and easy chicken and sun-dried tomato puree pizza. If you use ready-made pizza dough, it takes only 15 mins to bake!
- 2 large ready-made pizza bases
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato puree
- 60g (2oz) ready-grated mozzarella
- 130g pack sliced Mexican Chilli Chicken
- 10-12 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Pea tops
- Set the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Put the pizza bases on a heavy baking sheet. On each pizza base, spread 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato puree.
- Arrange the sliced chicken and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 mins and garnish with pea tops.
© copyright goodtoknow.co.uk 2017