Chocolate and cranberry cheesecake shots
Cooking time:(Cooling time)
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These quick and easy chocolate cheesecake shots are a sure winner at any party - great for making the night before!
- 100g amaretti biscuits, crushed finely
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 200g Philadelphia Original
- 50g caster sugar
- 200ml soured cream
- 175g plain chocolate
- 3 tbsp cranberry sauce plus 2 tbsp for decoration
If you donít have shot glasses and want to make 1 large cheesecake make it in a 20cm loose based tin.
- Mix the biscuits with the melted butter, place heaped teaspoons into the base of shot glasses.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water. Using an electric whisk, mix the Philadelphia and sugar together then mix in the soured cream. Whisk in the melted chocolate and then stir through the cranberry sauce.
- Using a large plain nozzle in a piping bag, pipe the mixture onto the biscuits in the glasses (spoon into the glasses if you donít have a piping bag). Top with a little more cranberry and chill for 2 hours.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 193(kcal)
- Fat 12.1g
- Saturates 6.7g
- Sugars 14.8g
- Salt 0.1g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.