Thai scrambled eggs
- Large knob of butter
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- ½ large red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 6 baby plum tomatoes, quartered
- A few coriander leaves, optional
- 4 chapattis, to serve
For a more authentic Thai flavour, add a drizzle of fish sauce or a sprinkling of frozen Thai herb mix.
- Put the butter, spring onions and chilli in a small pan. Cook for a couple of mins until softened.
- Beat together the eggs and milk. Add to the pan and cook them until scrambled.
- Stir in the tomatoes and coriander leaves, if using. Serve with griddled chapattis.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 460(kcal)
- Fat 19.0g
- Saturates 6.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.