Lamb and guacamole wraps
- 1 pack (about 430g) of 12 lamb meatballs
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- About 150g firm green or white cabbage
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1/2 a cucumber, optional
- Pack of 8 tortillas
- 200g carton ready-made guacamole
To spice them up, serve with some chilli sauce
- Heat a frying pan, break each meatball in half as you add it to the pan and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, adding the onion slices after 5 minutes, until both are cooked. Meanwhile, shred the cabbage and cut the carrot into fine strips and mix in a bowl. Grate the cucumber, if using. Put into bowls.
- Warm the tortillas through in a microwave, or oven, according to the pack instructions.
- Tip the meatballs and onion into a sieve over a bowl to drain off the fat. Serve them in a hot bowl. Make up wraps with the meatballs, cabbage, carrot and cucumber, adding a few dollops of guacamole. Roll them and serve.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 617(kcal)
- Fat 20.0g
- Saturates 8.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.