Quick four-cheese pizza
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
On a diet? You can still enjoy a cheeky weekend pizza with Rosemary Conley's diet four cheese pizza recipe. Full of flavour and ready in just 45 mins
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g tomato passata
- Pinch Italian seasoning
- 1 large ready-made pizza base
- 1 fresh red chilli, sliced
- 50g ricotta cheese
- 20g Gorgonzola cheese
- 30g low-fat mature cheese, grated
- 2 tsps Parmesan, grated
- a few basil leaves, shredded
Pizza bases can be stored and cooked from frozen for a quick meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the onion, garlic, passata and Italian seasoning in a blender and grind coarsely.
- Place the pizza base on a non-stick baking tray. Spoon the tomato mixture over leaving a border around the edge. Scatter with the sliced chilli and cover with all the cheeses. Bake near the top of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving scatter with shredded basil. Serve hot with a tossed salad.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 322(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.