- 2 cod or haddock fillets, skinless, each about 175-200g (6-7oz)
- 2 level tsp horseradish sauce
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 100g raw tiger prawns, thawed if frozen
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Green beans, to serve
- Baking parchment
Use hot horseradish sauce rather than ordinary if you prefer. Or try a little mustard.
- Set the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place each fish fillet on a large square of baking parchment. If the fish is very long and thin, then cut it in half and place one half on top of the other. Spread horseradish sauce over the top of the fillets, then top with the mushrooms and spring onions. Arrange the prawns in a line on the top of each fillet and season.
- Fold the baking parchment up over the fish and fold it over several times along the top. Fold the ends up several times and tuck under the parcels, or twist them tightly to secure them, or fold one end and twist the other.
- Place parcels on a baking tray and bake in the centre of oven for about 15 mins, or until fish is cooked. It should be possible to see the prawns through the paper and they should have turned pink.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with steamed green beans.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 176(kcal)
- Fat 2.0g
- Saturates 0.3g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.