Lemon and basil roasted sea bass
Heat this dish up by adding a chopped chilli.
- 1 pack of sea bass fillets
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 10g of fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC/Gas Mark 6. Lay the tomatoes and peppers in a roasting dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix the lemon juice, zest, basil and a tablespoon of olive oil and smother over the sea bass fillets (save some basil to sprinkle over when serving)
- Lay the marinated sea bass on the roasted veg and return to the oven for 15 minutes
- The bass will be white and flaky when cooked. Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.