In our 'What's for dinner?' app, you'll find recipes for everything from chicken to chilli and pasta to pork chops. Looking for low-calorie, make-ahead, or no-cook recipes? The app has these, too.
- From the main screen, choose your favorite ingredient and how much time you have on your hands. You will get several search results.
- To filter the results for low-calorie or make-ahead, on the iPad use the drop downs in the top right under 'Type of Dish' to select a category. On the iPhone and Android, select the 'Filter' button on the top right. You can then change your search options.
But there is more to dinner than just a great recipe! To make the weeknight-dinner dash even easier, 'What's for dinner?' also includes:
Shopping lists you can e-mail to save time
- Find a recipe you want to add to your shopping list. Tap the button 'Add to My Shopping Lists'.
- Add as many recipes to your shopping lists as you would like, then tap the button 'Email List.' You will need to have set up your device with an email service to be able to use this function.
- Go to any recipe. Tilt your phone or iPad to landscape mode to view step-by-step mode (for iPhone and Android, alternatively, you can tap 'Go to Step-by-Step View.'
- On every step there is a small timer you can tap to set. To pause the timer, tap the clock again. To stop the timer, tap the clock one more time.
Need more help with goodtoknow's 'What's for dinner? app? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will continue to address them. Thank you for downloading our app!