Baked egg pizza
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Give your pizza a fresh twist by topping with an egg - trust us, it's delicious! This baked egg pizza is also quick too, it'll be on the table in just 15 mins
- 1 egg
- 1 good quality plain shop-bought pizza base
- 1 jar tomato sauce for pizzas
- 1 portabella mushroom, lightly fried
- Small handful of rocket
- 2-3 slices cured ham such as Parma
- 1 mozzarella, drained
- Preheat the oven to its highest setting and place a tray on which you’ll cook the pizza in the oven to get it nice and hot.
- Make your pizza base and spread with tomato sauce.
- Slice the cooked mushroom and scatter the slices over the pizza. Dice the mozzarella and scatter over the pizza.
- Crack the egg into the centre of the pizza and place in the oven on the tray. The base and the egg should both cook in about 6-8 minutes
- Remove from oven and place the ham on top with a scattering of rocket.